March 31st, 2016
Clear, removable Invisalign trays are a less invasive orthodontic treatment method. With Invisalign technology, your teeth can be straightened without causing inconveniences to your daily life.
Benefits You Probably Didn't Expect:
The most obvious difference between Invisalign treatment and braces is their appearance, but there’s more to it than that. For example...
1. The removable trays allow you to brush and floss normally, which results in better oral health during treatment. (This is what Dr. Fell and Dr. Borenstein think is one of the most important advantages Invisalign has over braces.)
2. You can enjoy eating all foods, without the dietary restrictions of braces.
3. The smooth plastic trays are more comfortable, so you won’t deal with the irritation metal brackets sometimes cause.
4. Fewer office visits. We’ll see you approximately every 6 weeks, and sometimes only once every 3 months for patients who are away for school or who don't live locally.
5. Less Emergencies – there is less chance of a patient breaking a bracket causing an orthodontic emergency.
6. Invisalign trays can sometimes double as whitening trays or protective mouth gear for sports.
7. Protection against grinding – Invisalign can help prevent the damage that grinding and clenching can have on the enamel of your teeth.
Is Invisalign Right For You?
At your first Invisalign consultation appointment, Dr. Fell or Dr. Borenstein will do a thorough exam to see if you are a good candidate for Invisalign. An intraoral scan of your teeth can show you a simulation of how your teeth will look after movement with Invisalign. Dr. Fell or Dr. Borenstein will evaluate your teeth and orthodontic records to determine the perfect set-up to give you the best esthetics AND the best function of your teeth. A healthy smile is more than just pretty teeth!
We know you have multiple options when choosing a doctor to do your Invisalign. Make sure to choose an orthodontic specialist with the experience and appropriate training to give you both good form and function!
Dr. Fell and Dr. Borenstein are the only Invisalign Premier Providers in Culver City, California.
Schedule a complimentary initial exam at Culver City Orthodontics to see if Invisalign is a good option for you: 310-837-5900
Thanks in advance for your trust. We hope to see you soon!
March 24th, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to visit our blog. Please check back often for weekly updates on fun and exciting events happening at our office, important and interesting information about our orthodontics, the dental industry, and the latest news about our practice.
Feel free to leave a comment or question for our doctors and staff - we hope this will be a valuable resource for our patients, their families, and friends!