Culver City Orthodontics is a unique orthodontic practice in the Culver City, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and Beverly Hills, CA communities. Find out why!
- As a mother-daughter team, Drs. Fell and Borenstein have experience and knowledge that comes with years of practice, as well as the newest and latest treatments available in the field. They work together, bouncing ideas off each other to create the best customized treatment plan for each patient.
- Both Dr. Fell and Dr. Borenstein are part-time faculty in the UCLA Department of Orthodontics in the School of Dentistry. Education is important to both doctors and giving back to the profession is important to both of them. Dr. Fell works directly with residents to help them achieve board certification. Dr. Borenstein does a treatment planning seminar with the current orthodontic residents as well as serves as an attending in the UCLA orthodontic clinic, where she helps oversee residents in their patient care.
- Dr. Fell is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, a distinction held only by 25% of practicing orthodontists.
- Our office is high-tech, featuring digital X-ray machines to minimize radiation exposure to patients. Patient charting and imaging is also all digital.
- We pride ourselves on running on time. We know that these days, people are busy. We respect your time and aim to see all our patients within five minutes of their scheduled appointment time.
- We have some evening office hours as well as Saturday hours so less school and work have to be missed.
- We offer aesthetic orthodontic options such as clear braces and Invisalign®, of which we are a Preferred Provider.
- We provide high quality orthodontic treatment using some of the best orthodontic brackets on the market, Damon® Smile.
- Flexible interest-free payment plans make treatment more affordable. We accept most PPO orthodontic insurance and will work with each patient to maximize their insurance benefits and flex spending accounts.
- We have been in Culver City for almost 30 years. The practice is really well established and we have a good working relationship with many dentists in the area.
- We have a doctor on call 24/7. Emergencies are always addressed immediately.
Our entire team at Culver City Orthodontics is dedicated to work together in helping you achieve your most beautiful and healthy smile. Contact our office to schedule an appointment today!